Landmark building in the heart of Melbourne
Originally built in 1928 the T&G Building occupies a prime corner location within the desirable “Paris End” of Collins Street, and has three façades fronting Collins Street, Russell Street and Flinders Lane. Its extensive refurbishment now complete, this important heritage building has been transformed with state-of-the-art tenant facilities and exceptional design improvements.
Regional Director, Australia
463,000 sq ft
43,000 sq m
The T&G Building comprises 10 large floorplates each 4,000 sq m
The T&G Building is Pembroke’s first acquisition in Melbourne and third in Australia
Re-imaged from the ground up, Pembroke recently completed its extensive refurbishment, maintaining the T&G Building’s position as a prime retail and office property.
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku