Regional Director, West Coast
Office: San Francisco
Stacey is responsible for leading Pembroke’s West Coast region.
Stacey is responsible for the asset management, operations and growth of Pembroke’s portfolio in San Francisco and Seattle. She works closely with our development, marketing, and acquisitions teams.
– Asset Management expertise including developing and implementing capital investment & leasing strategies
– Experience in Boston, San Francisco, Seattle & Washington DC
– Focused on delivering local expertise and growing Pembroke’s West Coast presence
Stacey has held various roles within Pembroke since 2010. Prior to taking on oversight of the West Coast portfolio, she was responsible for managing our Boston portfolio.
- Lehigh University, Bachelor of Science in both Finance and Economics
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Master of Science in Real Estate Development
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku