Vice President, Development
Mike oversees development for Pembroke’s US portfolio.
Mike oversees development projects across Pembroke’s US portfolio, including acquisition due diligence and major capital projects. While managing the US development team, he works closely with Pembroke’s finance, legal, marketing and asset management teams to ensure a holistic and aligned approach.
Mike is a licensed architect and LEED AP with over 20 years of project management, development and leadership experience. Before joining Pembroke, Mike was a vice president at one of the largest Boston-based REIT developer and owner of commercial properties in the US. He has held management positions at various global development and architectural firms in Boston, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Architecture
- Boston University, Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Finance certificates
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku