Vice President, European Development
Matthew leads the European development team.
Matthew joined Pembroke in 2015 to lead the Australian business after four years as a consultant to Pembroke delivering our first Australian asset at 20 Martin Place, Sydney. During his time leading the Australian business he led the team to reposition the iconic T&G Building at 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, while also managing operations and seeking opportunities to grow the business. In mid-2020 Matthew relocated to London to lead the European development team in the design, procurement and delivery of projects across the European business.
Matthew brings over 20 years of real estate experience in valuation, acquisitions and development management. Expertise includes:
• Valuation of commercial, residential and retail investment and development asset
• Acquisitions of office and residential investment and development
• Leading the development of various office and residential projects
- University of Western Sydney, Bachelor of Commerce (Property Economics)
- Member of the Property Council of Australia (NSW Division) Planning Committee
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku