Kyle supports Pembroke’s investment, portfolio management, leasing and market coverage activities in Australia.
Kyle is responsible for the asset management and operations of Pembroke’s Sydney portfolio. He develops and oversees the execution of strategic business plans and is directly responsible for tenant relations, leasing and capital works projects. Kyle also provides analytics and financial modeling for national investment activities.
• 11+ years’ experience in accounting and finance in public practice, commercial real estate, construction and infrastructure.
• Financial Modeling of acquisition opportunities, leasing and development.
• Project Management of refurbishments and asset repositioning.
• Negotiation and establishment of debt facilities.
- Charles Sturt University, Bachelor of Business in Accounting & Economics
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of Property Council of Australia (PCA)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku