Kyle is responsible for asset management of Pembroke’s Australian portfolio.
Kyle is responsible for overseeing the property management teams, managing operational activities on the assets, financial management, budgets and debt compliance. He also supports investment asset initiatives, leasing, and capital works projects. Kyle also supports the Australian team on underwriting opportunities when they arise.
• 10 year’ experience in accounting and finance in public practice, commercial real estate, construction and infrastructure.
• Financial Modeling of acquisition opportunities, leasing and development.
• Project Management of refurbishments and asset repositioning.
- Charles Sturt University, Bachelor of Business in Accounting & Economics
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of Property Council of Australia (PCA)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku