PA / Office Manager
Kim manages all aspects of Pembroke’s Sydney office including providing PA support locally and project support across the business.
Kim joined Pembroke in 2012 and is responsible for the office administration and management of the Sydney office, while providing PA support to the Director of Australia. She also supports the local corporate and property initiatives including tenant engagement, marketing efforts and events as well as assisting finance and technology functions and various projects across Pembroke offices.
• More than 15 years of PA, office administration and management experience within financial services, HR and real estate advisory firms
• Strong project management, communication and event planning skills
• Further education in Website Technologies
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Property Industry Foundation (PIF)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku