Financial Controller, Asia Pacific
John is responsible for the financial and management accounting oversight of Pembroke’s Asia Pacific managed portfolio.
John is responsible for the financial and management accounting oversight of Pembroke’s Asia Pacific managed portfolio. His duties include the monthly accounting close, statutory reporting and compliance, debt compliance, treasury and funds management, net asset valuations, budget and forecast analysis and providing technical accounting advice. John also works closely with Pembroke’s global finance team, on global initiatives, asset management, development and portfolio management teams.
• Statutory financial reporting expertise including IFRS, AASB, USGAAP, JGAAP, and SGAAP.
• Design, implementation and monitoring of internal financial controls expertise.
• Accounting for acquisitions and developments expertise across Australia and Japan.
- National University of Ireland, Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance.
- Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) UK
- Member of Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia
- Member of Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Member of Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku