Asset Management Analyst
Office: Washington, DC
Jesse supports Pembroke’s asset management team.
Jesse supports Pembroke’s asset management and investment activities in Washington DC, Seattle, and San Francisco. His primary responsibilities include:
• lease evaluation and analysis
• underwriting potential acquisitions
• financial modeling
• asset and project management
• investor reporting.
Prior to joining Pembroke, Jesse worked at a private real estate investment and merchant banking firm, where he was responsible for financial modeling and was involved in the underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto, Political Science
- Master of Science, University College London, International Real Estate and Planning
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku