Senior Vice President, Head of Investments
Jack is responsible for the strategic management of offices and real estate interests in the United States.
As senior vice president, Jack Clark is responsible for the strategic management of Pembroke’s offices and real estate interests in the United States. Since joining Pembroke in 2005, he has been involved in a variety of acquisition, leasing and portfolio management activities including the identification and evaluation of new investment and leasing opportunities in key markets including Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, DC. Jack has supported, led, or provided oversight on nine major leasing efforts and has led the acquisitions and transactional management for eight properties across four markets in Pembroke’s global portfolio.
Jack returned to the Boston office in 2016 after spending more than four years in Sydney where he established Pembroke’s Australian office in 2012 and oversaw the planning, development and leasing of Pembroke’s first redevelopment in Australia, Sydney’s 20 Martin Place. While there, Jack helped acquire properties in both Brisbane and Melbourne, thereby solidifying Pembroke’s presence in the Australian market.
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts
- Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, Master of Business Administration
- Greenway Business Improvement District (BID), board of directors member
- Property Council of Australia
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- Urban Land Institute, Urban Development/Mixed-Use Council member
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku