Griffin’s goal is to help all of our associates reach their full potential at Pembroke.
Griffin is a member of Pembroke’s HR team and is responsible for recruiting, associate relations, performance management, global assignments, payroll and benefits administration, and new associate onboarding across our global offices. Griffin has been instrumental in selecting strong talent for our global team, and implementing programs to ensure our associates feel engaged and connected to Pembroke’s culture.
Griffin began his career in human resources at Fidelity Investments, where he implemented and delivered training and career development programs for Fidelity’s corporate audit team, and created a university recruiting and associate onboarding program for several specialized businesses.
• Talent Acquisition
• Project & Program Management
• HR Operations, Analysis & Reporting
- Providence College, Bachelor of Science in Management & Labor-Management Relations Certificate
- Suffolk University, Master of Business Administration, Organizational Behavior Concentration
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku