Dimitri supports Pembroke’s investment, portfolio management, leasing and development activities in Australia.
Dimitri is responsible for managing the strategic asset management initiatives across the Australian portfolio and executing new acquisition opportunities. Dimitri also works closely with Pembroke’s financial, development and portfolio management teams, as well as with external consultants and business partners.
• Asset Management expertise including implementation of strategy, leasing and capital expenditure
• Acquisitions, including investment advisory and underwriting
• Funds Management and Finance including portfolio management, negotiation and establishment of debt facilities.
- University of Technology, Sydney, Bachelor of Property Economics
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku