Caroline strategically directs, manages, and advances sustainability goals across Pembroke’s global portfolio.
Caroline is responsible for strategically directing, managing, and advancing the sustainability goals for Pembroke’s global portfolio. Leveraging her prior experience as a Director of Development managing projects and collaborating across our global teams, Caroline applies a pragmatic approach to continuously improving the sustainability, resiliency and wellbeing of our assets.
· Led significant energy performance enhancements at 100 California Street
· Incorporated an all-electric design into the redevelopment of 25 Cannon Street, targeting BREEAM Excellent
· Achieved WELL Health-Safety Ratings, or in process, across US, UK and Australian assets
· Led Materiality Assessment and Energy Consumption data analysis for the Portfolio
- Trinity College, Hartford, USA, Bachelor of Arts
- Harvard University, Graduate School of Design, Master in Urban Planning
- Urban Land Institute, Sustainable Development Council member
- LEED Green Associate
100 California Street
100 California Street has been transformed into a premier headquarters office building
25 Cannon Street
A distinctive, re-imagined building for the future, overlooking London’s iconic St Paul’s Cathedral
Creating a vibrant, new multi-use waterfront destination.
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku