Director, Business Analysis
Aubrey works across Pembroke to bridge the gap between the business and technology.
Aubrey is responsible for collaborating with functions across Pembroke to bridge the gap between the business and technology by assessing processes, identifying financial and technological problems, inefficiencies and risks, determining requirements, delivering recommendations to our executive team and leading projects to ensure successful implementation, adoption and data integrity across Pembroke’s systems.
Aubrey has more than 11 years of experience, including work in public accounting, audit, risk & controls, process improvement and project management.
• Analysis of business needs, requirements, and specifications to recommend solutions
• Management of projects for on-time delivery of solutions
• Risk identification & controls design to ensure data integrity
• Process & procedure enhancement through identification of best practices & efficiencies
• Design & delivery of end-user training
• Design & facilitation of end-user testing
- Stetson University, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Vanderbilt University, Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Boston College, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku