Senior Vice President, Design & Development
Andy oversees major capital projects across the Pembroke portfolio, as well as the physical due diligence process for acquisitions.
Andy joined Pembroke at its inception in 1997. He is responsible for overseeing major capital projects throughout the US, Japan, UK and Continental Europe, as well as managing the physical due diligence process for acquisitions.
Andrew works closely with Pembroke’s project managers and acquisition teams to ensure that Pembroke’s development and due diligence efforts adhere to the high standards and processes that result in successful projects.
Prior to Pembroke, he was responsible for the design oversight and coordination of international corporate and non-profit real estate projects. An architect with 24 years experience, Andy is active in the real estate and design community, and has also taught design studio at the Boston Architectural College.
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Architecture
- Heriot-Watt University, Architecture
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA)
- NAIOP, including past Vice President of the Program Committee and the Education Committee
- A Better City (Boston land development and environmental initiatives)
Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
Box 7677 SE-103 95
Tri-Seven Roppongi 6F
Roppongi 7-7-7, Minato-ku